The information which you provide to Rockpool Capital Limited (referred to herein as “Rockpool” which expression shall include its successors and assigns) or any of the third party product or service providers of this website is collected to enable Rockpool and these third parties to carry on their respective businesses and may be used for any of the following purposes:
- Establishing and serving you as a client of Rockpool, the third party product or service providers of this website and their respective affiliates or business partners,
- Determining whether any products or services of Rockpool, the third party product or service providers of this website or their respective affiliates or business partners are suitable for you and to offer any such services or products to you,
- For any lawful purposes relating to the business and operational activities of Rockpool, the third party service or product providers of this website or their respective affiliates or business partners,
- Identity verification and records,
- For any other purpose required or permitted by law.
It is the corporate policy of Rockpool to achieve full compliance with the obligations and requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the “Ordinance”). It is common for organizations to collect personally identifiable information in order to conduct business and offer services. For the purposes of providing you with any financial related information, product or service, and for the maintenance of this website, Rockpool as well as third party product and service providers on this website may ask you to provide information such as your name, age, address, telephone number, information for identity verification including passport or identification numbers and a variety of other information for billing. The provision of data is on a voluntary basis; however, if you do not provide sufficient information, the subsidiaries of Rockpool may not be able to provide you with the information, product or service that you have requested.
All personally identifiable information sent to or through this website will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to the public but information provided to third party product or service providers in accordance with Rockpool’s Personal Information Collection Statement will be routed directly to those product or service providers. Rockpool will not, in any circumstance, be responsible for information given by you to these third party product or service providers. Further, Rockpool may pass your personal information to its subsidiaries and affiliates in order to provide the relevant service to you.
Under the terms of the Ordinance, individuals have the right to check whether Rockpool holds any information relating to them and if so, to obtain copies of such information, require Rockpool to correct any inaccurate information relating to them and ascertain Rockpool’s policies and practices in relation to personal information.
To personalize your experience with the Rockpool website and to enhance security within the website, Rockpool may assign your computer a “cookie”. Cookies enhance the performance of the website by providing a secure way for Rockpool to verify your identity and to make your visit to the website more convenient for you.